Covid19 Studio Precautions
Updated: a day ago
After a couple of months of shelter-in-place rules, I'm working on ways to open my business again while operating safely for both my clients and my family. Here are some of the changes I've made to begin taking clients in the studio soon.
1. There will be at least 30 minutes in between each session to allow time for cleaning and wiping down surfaces in the studio. Please be on time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your session time.
2. Handshakes/fist bumps will not be happening as a greeting when you arrive to the studio.
3. Only one client will be allowed in the studio at a time. It's normally OK to bring a spouse or supportive friend, but during the next few months I'm going to ask everyone to come to the studio alone.
4. You will be asked to remove your shoes before entering the studio, or provided with disposable shoe covers.
5. Clients will be provided with sanitizer and asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival. You are welcome to bring your own mask to wear while you are not on camera.
6. I will be wearing a mask, and I will be maintaining a distance of 6ft from my clients.
7. Lint rollers, matte powder/disposable applicators will be available for you to use, but I will not be able to assist you with details that I normally help with, like minor hair adjustments.
8. You will be able to view your photos immediately on my laptop from a distance, but we will not be reviewing or picking photos in the studio. I will send you a link to an online gallery of proofs the day of your session, and you will pick favorites for retouching.
9. Clients will be asked to reschedule their session if they are experiencing any symptoms of ANY kind of sickness. There will not be a reschedule fee if you need to postpone due to illness.
10. There will be a HoMedics HEPA Air Purifier running in the studio during your session.